OK Google: PCC attestation for UAE latest news
(as on 22nd March 2018)
According to the current news from our reliable sources now you can get Police Clearance Certificate from both the Passport office who has issued you your passport or the passport office near you or the Local Police Station near you for attestation as per UAE work visa requirement. Please remember while getting your PCC certificate it should have your photograph and it should also have the email ID, contact number of the office who is issuing this certificate. So if you are getting your PCC certificate from a local police station nearby then keep in mind it should have a contact number and email ID of that local Police Station and it must have the logo of that Police Station.
In our previous blog police clearance certificate, PCC attestation for UAE new Visa rules 2018. we did inform you that from 4th of February 2018 the UAE government has changed its visa system. According to the new Visa rules those who are seeking United Arab Emirates work visa need to secure a good conduct and behavior certificate or police clearance certificate and this certificate needs to be attested from the UAE Embassy.
We also discussed the process to obtain police clearance certificate in India, then how to get PCC or police clearance certificate. We also discussed what is PCC or police clearance certificate and how do we get this certificate attested in India.
You must be having some more specific questions like PCC attestation for UAE in India, PCC attestation for UAE in Kerala, PCC attestation for UAE in Chennai, PCC attestation for UAE fees, PCC attestation for UAE in Hyderabad, PCC attestation for UAE charges, PCC attestation for UAE in Trivandrum, PCC attestation for UAE in Bangalore, PCC attestation for UAE in Kolkata, PCC attestation for UAE process and PCC attestation for UAE.
Let us again discuss the process of getting PCC attestation for a work visa in India from UAE Embassy
- The first step for police clearance certificate PCC is to get this certificate from the nearest passport office or the nearest police station
- once you have received the PCC police clearance certificate then you need to get it attested by UAE Embassy in India
- and to get this attestation done from the UAE consulate you need to have the original PCC certificate and clear copy of your passport
- The Attestation part can be handled by experts like Manav attestation services www.attestindia.com
Important points regarding certificate of good conduct for police clearance certificate
- this new rule is applicable from 4th of February 2018
- according to the immigration department in the UAE, the interior ministry has made it mandatory that for anyone who wishes to work in the UAE must have a police clearance certificate which is attested or certified by the UAE Embassy
- the objective behind this new rule is because the UAE government wants to create a more secure community
- it must also be noted that dependents will not need to obtain such a PCC certificate, also this certificate is not necessary for tourist or anyone coming to UAE on a visit visa
- this new rule is not just applicable to candidates applying for a work visa in the UAE but also for candidates for applying for a residency visa in the UAE
- it must be noted that candidates who apply for work visa in the UAE must first obtain such a certificate of good conduct or police clearance certificate issued by either the candidates home country or the country where he lived for 5 years
So these were the latest updates about PCC certificate attestation for UAE work visa. Stay tuned and do read our future blogs soon for more updates. If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback please feel free to write in the comment section below. Thank you for reading!
Other than PCC Attestation Manav Attestation Services also offers following services
UAE Attestation in Chennai, UAE attestation in Mumbai, UAE Attestation in Pune, Certificate Attestation for Kuwait, Certificate Attestation for Oman, Certificate Attestation for Qatar, Certificate Attestation for UAE
Are you looking for Manpower consultancy in India or Recruitment Agency in India? then we are there at your services, Manav Corporate consultant is undertaking recruitment assignments for the last 10+ years and holds the license from the Government of India. Manav Corporate consultant is known as a leading recruitment agency in India and overseas conducting interviews across all cities in India – Mumbai / Pune / Chennai for worldwide recruitments.