Latest Visa Process for UAE 2017
Now there is a new process for Visa Stamping for UAE especially for Dhabi and Ajman. Earlier the employment visa used to be a paper visa and then candidate was supposed to travel with the visa copy and his passport only. There was no other formality involved in India. However now the visa is reflected in the UAE Labor Ministry System and candidate is supposed to report to UAE Consulate in specific cities in India to get his fingerprinting and biometrics done (eye scan / medical etc.) only after this the visa is stamped on his passport page which is valid for entry in UAE and stay for couple of months (60 days). Following process has to be followed for visa stamping of UAE.
- The Visa gets reflected in the Labor Ministry System and the employer sends message to the candidate along with a print of his visa system copy in Arabic language.
- Candidate is supposed to finish his medical (GAMCA Medical only) and collect his okay report.
- Candidate or his agent is supposed to take an appointment from Embassy for submission of his passport for Visa Stamping. (These days an appointment is available only after one week time of booking). Trivandrum Consulate may be approachable without booking the appointment but then your visa has to be reflected there for stamping.
- Once candidate reaches UAE Embassy he has to undergo biometrics like fingerprinting and eye scan etc. and then submit his medical report to Embassy along with his signed forms and passport and other necessary documents.
- Once all is done (approximately it takes one full day for process at Embassy) he has to wait for at least one day to get his visa stamped passport back. Sometimes it may take 5-6 days if the rush is too much at the Embassy.
- Once he collects his passport then he can inform his employer to arrange for further mobilization process.
Manav Attestation have been doing documents attestations from UAE Embassy in Mumbai and Delhi for past many years and we have experienced consultants at various cities like Delhi and Trivandrum to assist the needful candidates in this visa stamping process. We help candidates in getting the needful documents and filling out the required forms beforehand so that finally the visa stamping process goes smoothly and hassle free. Please call our experts in Mumbai / Delhi 022-65012151 / 7738980218 or in Chennai / Trivandrum – 044 65650513 / 9677059423 for further information on above. We also undertake all document attestations for UAE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi etc and all visa stampings and Visit / Business visas for Singapore, Malaysia, China etc.
We are a licensed agency for Documents attestation for all Embassies and if you need any help or advise please feel free to call us on 7738980318 / 9970466594 with your queries and we will be most happy to help. Also both numbers are available for watsapp chat 24X7. We have office locations in all major cities of India and can arrange for pickup of document from any city on one days notice.